Friday, June 13, 2008

I Am A Part of All That I Have Met: Sariah

I was going through my closet this morning and found an old T-shirt that brought back a flood of memories from high school. My best friend Sariah and I (Iah and Rind) were nerds and we knew it, but we made our own kind of cool. She is the coolest, most passionate, most opinionated, most crazy person I think I have ever met. She changed my life for the better, for sure, and still does.

Iah & Rind
I'm a Supreme (pizza)


L+L=W
Loner + Loner = Winners

"You see things and you say, 'Why?'
But I dream things that never were, and I say, 'Why not?'"
George Bernard Shaw

All the stuff we did . . .
mountain-tromping
jam-canning
cover-cuddling
Easter-dating
window-peeking
boy-dumping
stupid-story-telling
puddle-jumping
finger-painting
BOM-reading
cartwheel-faking
Boston-baking
E-mail-bonding
Hepburn-watching
wedding-planning
thumb-sucking
country-hopping
zit-popping

1 comment:

Nelee said...

All I can say is, "nerd, nerd, nerd." Did you make those shirts in high school? Well at least you were happy and stayed out of trouble. What a good friend Sariah is. I'm excited for my nerdy sister to come home! Yeah!!!