Monday, January 2, 2006

Favorite Quotes from Boys in Delhi

Russell (in the middle of the night): "I wanna go home to Mama-Dada's house."

Isaac (in the car from the airport to the hotel): "Driver, I have a question."

Russell (at our vacant new house): "We have a NEW house!"

Isaac (while driving and seeing kids on parent's laps in the front seat): "Mommy, those kids aren't very safe!"

Graham (all the time): "Bwuuu Bwaa Ah-Boo" (making raspberries!)

Isaac (to the college girls from Arizona we met in the immigration line at the airport): "My best friends in Texas are Jacob and Joseph. I'm going to make new best friends in New Delhi."

Isaac (to Grandma Cutler on the phone): "I'm a superhero. Know why? I helped my mom find her camera cord when Daddy was sleeping."

Russell (with his thumb in his mouth, looking out the window of our hotel): "I see a motorcycle, and another motorcycle and another motorcycle!"

Isaac (after we had to send away the car we'd sent for because it had no seat belts and we are waiting in our room starved): "Mommy, I know why you're giving us goldfish. So we'll stop saying we're hungry."

Isaac: "I just made up a law that might be true. Don't blow up anything near your furniture. Is that right? Well, it should be a law."

No comments: