Tuesday, January 24, 2006

FHE at the Cutlers

This is what Rich wrote in our FHE journal yesterday:

22 January 2006

Although India defies description, here's what we all love about it:

Russell: A gecko (referring to the plastic gecko he's playing with)
Merinda: Where's your favorite place to play?
Russell: A [our] new house!
Isaac: Who do you like to play with? Sarita? Sudhir? Rambir? Mommy? Daddy? Maraj? The gardener?
Russell: (No to all, except the gardener!)

Isaac: My favorite helpers are Sarita and Sudhir. One of the electrical guys, Dad asked about a simple soldering iron . . . Dad found a guy with a neat office with a 'cilloscope and guess what? . . . (talks for a long time)

Merinda (via Isaac who whispers in my ear) I like that they deliver groceries. I like that the driver puts the kids in their car seats. I never feel alone.

Daddy: I like that I can walk to all sorts of stores. I like the positive attitudes of everyone at work. I like all the personal contact you get when there's no more superstores and online ordering.

Graham: Bwaa . . . Goo . . . (which means he likes it that we pay to have 6 people around who want to hold him. He likes when strangers pinch his cheeks and say "So sweet." He likes the danger of not being old enough to be immunized for lots of things.

No comments: